I have terrible diarrhea for four days already. I lost 3.5 kg in these past four days only from diarrhea. I have bad stomach cramps and I can’t even go to see a doctor. I’ll wait for few more days to see what will happen and then I‘ll go. I am too weak to go by my self. I don’t know what I should eat; it seems that everything irritates my stomach. Please,
Is there anyone who can tell me what food is safe to eat while having diarrhea?

I am sure that you should avoid eating milk and milk products, such as ice cream or cheese, fried foods, foods that have a lot of fiber, cakes and cookies...I am not sure for other. Anyway this sounds very serious to me. You have diarrhea for 4 days that can be dangerous. You can dehydrate. I think you should take some medicine to stop diarrhea. Medicines that are available without a doctor's prescription, that I am aware of, include loperamide (Imodium) and bismuth subsalicylate (Pepto Bismol and Kaopectate).