After 1 day I had sex, i kept getting a constant feeling of needing to pee. The day before i did use a vibrator and insertable vibrator.
Is this a sign of UTI, my partner washed the vibrators with water and soap before using and inserting them in me. Could I have gotten something from that?

I don't want to see a doctor unless I seriously have to, and suggestions for DIY remedies?

Please help me asap. :-( ?

You may have a UTI, but if this is your only symptom, you may not have one. Sometimes I get the constant feeling of having to pee, even if I just peed. This can happen to me when I'm sitting around, being very inactive, or drinking a lot of water. Have either of these occurred lately?

It wouldn't hurt to go to the doctor and make sure. They would be able to take a urine sample and test it. If you don't want to do that, you CAN wait and see if you get other symptoms of a UTI, but as soon as your back starts hurting, go to the doctor. That may be a sign of a bladder infection that has spread to the kidney.