I don't use a vibrator often but I noticed the last time I used it, I have a few bumps in vaginal and anul area.  Coul I be allergic to the latex in that area.  I do have sensitive skin.

It's never happened before, but I dont know if I shoud

I have a latex allergy. If you wear rubber gloves or anything latex related on any other part of your body you would have the same reaction. I didn't realize it for a long time until I wore latex gloves and my hands started swelling and turning purple. There are non latex vibrators you might want to get one. Or your bumps could have come from you not accurately cleaning the vibrator and now you have an out break of bacteria just like you would have pimples on your face. Luckily its an easy fix get your self a douche and just spray it on the outside. The vinegar will kill the bacteria. Buy a toy cleaner and use it everytime you finish so you don't cause a problem for yourself again.