I have had the feeling just about all of the time for the last two weeks that I have to pee and poop. When I start to pee it feels okay and then it will feel like I am being blocked from peeing and the flow of urine slows down until I am done. Seems like I can't pee with the same pressure I always have before. My pee dribbles out. Sometimes I get a dull ache in the end of my penis. Then I also have the feeling of having to always poop. When I go it is never the normal size it used to be (very sorry for being so graphic). Sometimes it is 3-4 inch pieces and a few of them, and they seem to be hard or constipated.

SIDE NOTE: I got really sick about two weeks ago and had to go to the hospital for vomiting so violently. I actually started vomiting blood after vomiting for hours. So ever since then (16 days ago) I have had these feelings of always having to poop and pee. Can anyone comment on this at all ?? By the way, I am 55 yrs old and go to the gym 4-5 times weekly and have all of my life. I was wondering if my prostate might have something to do with this ?? Would really appreciate some thoughts. I am starting to worry about the possibilities of colon cancer ??

I had a similar thing, I know you posted this a while ago but I hope this helps. While vomitting all your muscles will tense, which if powerful enough can pull the muscles that form the pelvic floor or the "kegal muscles". This will result in the symptoms you have described, it should go naturally.

It’s parasites bro. Doctors almost never diagnose parasites because there are so many symptoms