For the last couple weeks I have the feeling just about all of the time that I have to pee and poop. (sorry for the graphic terms)When I start to urinate it feels okay and then it will feel like my urine is being blocked and the flow of urine slows down until I am done. Seems like I can't pee with the same pressure I always have before either. My pee dribbles out compared to always before. Then I also have the feeling of having to always poop. When I go my stool is never the size it used to be. Sometimes it is 3-4 inch pieces of stool and sometimes even smaller, and a few of them.

SIDE NOTE: I got really sick about two weeks ago and had to go to the hospital for vomiting very violently for hours. I actually started vomiting blood after vomiting for that long along with vomiting bile. Ever since then (16 days ago) I have had these feelings of always having a feeling of pressure to poop and pee. Can anyone comment on this at all ?? By the way, I am 55 yrs old and go to the gym 4-5 times weekly and have all of my life. I was wondering if my prostate had anything to do with this ?? Would really appreciate some feedback. Am starting to worry about the possibilities of colon cancer.

The urine issue is a swollen prostate for sure.

Get it checked out (do not worry - very normal for your age)

The poop thing is gas build up.

Did you ever figure out what the problem was? I know it was a year ago you posted but I've been having the exact same thing going on. I have either hemmroids or a fissure over the past couple of months but I'm not sure if that has contributed to this. i dont have insurance so I'm just waiting to see if it will get better over time

Every time I pee standing up as a male I feel like I'm going to poo myself why is this

I have the exact same problem. I am going to the Proctologist on Feb. 8th.

Hi i read your comment about habing the feeling of going to set down when you pee,im having the same problem..thank you im worried....

Has anyone gotten a diagnosis for these symptoms ? My husband is going though the same symptoms of pressure needing to go #2 when he pees, but it all started with a UTI.... help!

Any luck on a diagnosis

I also have these same symtoms. Has been going on for over a year now.

I feel aberes or ashame Waring pampers.and I do drink alots of water