Lately I feel the constant need to urinate. I went to see the doctor thinking it was an UTI even though I was not experiencing pain or burning. I was informed it was not an UTI. The sensation went away but three weeks later it is back. In the morning my urine has such a concentrated look and a foul odor. The only relief I get is if I am constantly drinking fluids and have a full bladder to release. Any ideas???

How long did this go on for?? I have had the same problem and am hoping its nothing serious :(

Frequent urge to pee can be the urinary tract infection. But since the cause has been ruled out, some kind of kidney problem may be the reason.
Whatever our speculation is, run some tests to diagnose is still needed and necessary.

If it is not a UTI, it could just be Light Bladder Leakage, which you probably see ads on tv about. It is only when your pelvic muscles aren't as strong as they were and you just feel like you need to pee. You can strengthen your pelvic muscles by stopping and starting when you are peeing. I had this and I took my moms advice of the stopping and starting and it went away within a few days and then came back about three weeks later but i got told I needed to drink cranberry juice to wash out my body and make more fluid come out. I found that this really helped and I hope that you still dont experience it coz its horrible needing to go to the loo all the time :(