im almost positive as of right now i have a uti..
constant feeling of having to pee/burning tingling sensation by clit when i do so and light trace of blood in urine..
if it goes on i will be seeing a doctor for this.

i just need to know if my constant rectal pressure and feeling like im about to poop the second i stand up relates to this uti in anyway? its not constipation and i know this bc my stool is empty, my stomach also feels very gassy....any idea?? by the way im not positive its even a uti since i thoughtt that uti's usually effect the vagina, this is more directed at my clit..

if you have any idea on what could be going on id appreciate any help.. thankss

Hallo,

Urinary tract infection can cause many problems. The symptoms that you have described are certainly symptoms of urinary tract infection. Now you have to know that urinary tract infection if very common problem and the statistics say that women get it more often than men. Good thing about urinary tract infections is that our immune system can treat it without our help. However in more severe cases we do need medication and doctors usually prescribe antibiotics. Also urinary tract infection doesn’t really have connection with constipation and digestive tract but the infection could be spread to your digestive tract as well. Have you changed anything in your diet in paste several days?

I hope that this helped a bit.

Same here! I've had UTI's in the past but never felt the constant rectal pressure before. Went to the doctor today and started in antibiotic. When I mentioned the pressure I just got a "hmm".

I totally understand. That's how I know I'm getting a bladder infection is because I get pressure in my rectum area. It never fails, every single time that pressure comes on I know I'm getting a uti. And I'm right every time. I have no idea why I get that pressure and neither do the dr's but I do get it also. I get a uti at least 3 to 4 times a year and every time I have one I get the constant pressure to go poop when I don't need to. And when I do go pee the sensation to push like I have to poop is overwhelming. As soon as the uti is gone then the rectum pressure is gone. I'd give anything to know why that happens.

I get the same rectal pressure. I also get it when during my period.

hello karen this is what i feel too and months ago I've change my diet. is this going to be okay?

I have the same thing every single time I get a UTI- which unfortunately is a few times a year. I get bloated, gassy, crampy and every time I pee I also get an overwhelming desire to push like I'm going number 2. It's so weird. Almost as weird as the fact that I'm typing this while on the toilet waiting for my antibiotics to kick in. Ugh. The worst feeling.

I got the same problems today. It's 2am and that rectal pressure is keeping me awake. Not to mention pain and the constant need to pee.

I don't want to make it a habit of always taking antibiotics so I'm on Tylenol, DLPA, and Azo. It's working for the most part. If things worsen, I'm taking a trip to the doctor's office.

take some ibuprofen. I have to take at least 4 -200mg. tabs and you will feel so much better.

i usually dnt get uti.....but i only had two my wole life and in 25...i feel the pressure in my rectum...ut horrible like i have to poop but i dnt

I’m so glad I’ve just read your comment! Thought I was going mad! I get exactly the same every time I get a uti! I’m not alone!! X

I get also the same rectal pressure with my UTI. It drives me insane. I have it right now.