I am still a virgin, yet after I go pee, I will have this continuous feeling of wanting to go pee, and instead of pee, blood will come out. It burns and I want to know what is going on.

what you're describing definitely sounds like urinary tract infection (UTI) and you don't have to be sexually active to get this condition. The main signs of UTI are constant need to urinate, burning during urination, pressure in your lower abdomen and presence of small amount of blood in your urine.

So, what you need to do is see a doctor and get antibiotics - they can clear this condition completely, since it's usually caused by common and well known bacteria. Don't delay getting the antibiotics, you're risking the UTI to worsen even more.

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

It just happend to me twines, last 2 years and it happened again this year 30 of april 2014. So should i still need to see Doctor?