ON LAST THURSDAY I WAS GIVEN A CORTISONE SHOT IN MY LEFT KNEE. ON SATURDAY NIGHT MY KNEE STARTED SWELLING AND I HAD A HARD TIME WALKING. SUNDAY IT GOT WORST TO WALK THE ETIRE LEG FROM KNEE DOWN WAS IN SEVERE PAIN. ON MONDAY MORNING I CALLED MY DOCTOR'S OFFICE AND PA WHO HAD GIVEN ME S SHOT SAIDIT IS COMMON PRESCRIBED VIOCODIN FAND ADVISED ME TO STAY OFF THE FEET. TUESDAY I CALLED AGAIN BECAUSE WHOLE NIGHT I WAS IN PAIN COULD NOT WALK UPTOBATHROOM(6 FEET). I CALLED ON WEDNESDAY AND WAS ADVISED SWELLING AND PAIN ARE COMMON. UPON MY INSISTANCE SURGEON AGREED TO SEE ME ON THURSDAY AND HE DID SEE ME. HE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR BUT DID NOT MY STORY. HE DRAINED FLUID FROM MY KNEE AND SENT ME FOR MRI. I TOOK DISC OF MY MRI TO MY SIURGEON AND HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM YET. I STILL CANNOT WALK AND AM ON EVERY FOUR HOUR TWO PERCOSATE PILLS BUT STILL NO RELIEF.
QUESTIONS I HAVE FOR ANY ONE IS HAS ANY ONE GONE THROUGH THESE KIND OFCOMPLICATIOS? AND DO YOU THINK THAT I WILL BE NORAML AGAIN.
I FORGOT TO MENTIONED FOR THE LAST 18 YEARS I WALK FOUR MILES ON TREADMILL EVERYDAY AND ADDITIONAL BIKE FOR 30 MINUTES THREE TIMES A WEEK AT THE BELLY'S CLUB.
I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
THANKS