? I am a lil confused right now. I am a mother of 3 so I kinda been here before but then again i havent haha. I have always had an irregular period prolly since my teen years when i first started being sexually active i was put on the pill by my mother and bled all the time so i never knew when i was having an actualy period or not. since then they come and go. so when i miss a month or am late 2 weeks me and my hubs dont worry cuz we know its the norm for me but this time we are both really worried. I dont feel pregnant ( ya know some women have that gut instinct when u are-idid with my 3) and dont even have normal pregnancy symptoms. I have missed my period for close to 2 months now and no signs of even the slightest spottin. very bad backache started a couple weeks ago so bad its put me in bed for days and nothing helps it i have tried everything cept seeing a dr. which i am trying to avoid, lots of bloating and i feel like i may have a yeast infection though i am not sure. I am not gaining weight nor feel nausea and have taken 3 home preg tests which were in question actually cause the first i took mid day and it showed neg but then the pos sign appeared too barely and the 2nd was first urin which was neg and the 3rd didnt show anything which was mid day taken.
i have had a few friends tell me i could have an ectopic preg which scares me cause my dady's mother and my mother's mother had that with their first child though this would be my 4th so plz anyone have any thoughts or suggestions or any Drs in the house

REply :-)

Thanx

Hi! IF there is a really good chance of you being pregnant, then you will need to wait a few more days and then take another test! IF there really isn't any chance of you being pregnant or you go through this quite often, I would suspect you probably have a ovarian cyst! So I would like you to go to the doctor and get checked out! He/she needs to give you a blood test - just to rule in or out pregnnacy then give you a transvaginal ultrasound!

there are many reason for delayed or late periods

1. Pregnancy!
2. Ovarian Cysts
3. Endometriosis
4. Stress
5. Illness
6. Pill/Hormones

so even though you don't want to see the doctor I have to say just one thing "I DONT like tthe "lots of bloating"!" So please get checked up ASAP OK? good luck and please let me know how you make out!