I think im preg. and i really dont want to be. My periods are irregular and i couldnt tell if i missed bc im preg. or wat. Im more tired, sleep more, have lower back pain very often, stomach hurts all over like im getting stabbed sometimes, lower stomach fatter (pants are getting to tight around dah waist), and i get like kinda dizzy some nites. My boyfriend sleeps more, and have upset stomachs often. Took a pregnancy test like 2 weeks ago and it was neg. My period was due on dah Sept 9 and it still hasn't come on. Wud shud i do. Please tell me im not preg.

Pregnancy test could be wrong. But all the signs you have can be pregnancy or even that you have poly cystic ovaries which can go with the irregular cycles I think you should see you obgyn to have a pregnancy test and if that is still neg talk to you dr about PCOS

Thank yuh so much.... well wen do yuh think i should take dah test... im scared and really dnt kno wud to do..

if it been two weeks since you last took the test and that would of been a week before you were due for you period and now you are over a week late you can take one now. Pregnancy test are actually more accurate after your missed cycle but in all honesty still can be wrong. Just remember to RELAX if you stress whether you are prego are not it will make thing worse. Stress can be harmful for the baby even in the early stages and if you arent prego then stress can cause you to be even later. But set up a appt with your dr

Oka thanks.... i've been smoking alot... i should stop until i find out rite...? Could smoking harm anything rite now or wat?

it is said if you have any chance that you think you are prego you should stop. I smoked up until I found out I was prego which was @ 7 weeks my daughter is very healthy. So honestly this may sound horrible but if its stress causing you to be late trying to stop may not help.

oka thanks.... yuh have helped alot :-)