i wanna know can i still be pregnant?... i used to live in Las Vegas i moved back to California may 2nd and i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 3rd and 4th and 3 days later started my period (may 7th) i finished my period on on may 11th or 12th and 3 or 4 days later (may 16th) i had unprotected sex again... around the end of may i felt funny , pregnancy symptoms like ; nausea, dizzy spells, lower back aches, bloating, constipation(from time to time), heaviness in breast, mood swings etc. so i started taking vitamins (prenatals) just to be safe.... my period was expected again June 7th but i came June 3rd and it only lasted 3 1/2 days... i took a home prgenancy test june 10th and it came out negative but i still feel all the pregnancy symptoms now adding fatigue and a increase on my sex drive...so i still take prenatals just in case...

maybe you should go to the doctor and check it out

My situation is simuliar to yours.......june 3rd I had sex started bleeding on the 8-12june I took a text,today(june 12) an it,was neg......im havinb the same symptoms...dont even want to get out of bed(was the same way with my son) im even craving big mac sauce"did with my son aswell) im thinking it might be to early to tell...i would say schedule an appt with a doctor asap and let them do blood work thas the best way to tell(in my opinion)....good luck mama!