Im 23 years old and my boyfriend have been tring to get pregnant for the last 6months but i keep misscarring. I have had two misscariages in 6mon. Starting a couple days agao my stomach has been hurting and ive noticed my boobs are bigger and they hurt and today i have alot of gas and for the past couple weeks i have had trouble having a bm. I found out a month ago that i have a ovarian cyst could that have any thing to do with my symptoms?

Ovarian cyst definitely can be the reason why your ovaries are over-producing hormones which than cause symptoms like abdominal pain, breast tenderness and even the difficulties with bowels and bladder. But, ovarian cysts are in almost all cases benign, but they can grow and that is when they start to cause problems like the ones you have gone through. You should give your body some time to recover after miscarriages and see a gynecologist to see the state of the cyst now.

found out a month ago that i have an ovaarian cyst on my reight overy. A week ago on monday march 21 my boobs started hurting and im not expecting my period to start till around april 7. my bf and i have been tring to get preg for over six months. starting a few days ago i have been having weird feelings in my lower stomach. Ive also been having headachs and the smell of some foods make me sick my back has been hurting i feel like i have been puttig weight on. my friends keep telling me that it looks like my boobs are getting bigger and they are their almost to big for my bras. i dont know what to do i dont want to get my hopes up and then have another miscarriage. im kinda scared to call my doctor because i no she will order a blood test cuz pee test dont work with me. i took 9 through out my whole preg with my daughter that is 5 now and they all came back neg. i didnt find out i was preg with her till i was over 5 months. could i be preg or should i stop worring bout it and keep going? please tell me what i should do.