I was admitted to the Hospital last May of 2008 for severe depression, they labeled me as 'Depressive Disorder'. After an evaulation of only thirty minutes. Almost a year later, the disease itself has worsened. I feel like I am going crazy. I can't stop fidgeting, my thoughts are racing. I keep pacing. And, I just want to do something wreckless. I've also had thoughts of Suicide and Homicide. They are very disturbing thoughts. Last May, I've had delusions and hallucinations and am very afraid of them reappearing into my brain.

What do you think I should do?
My mom wants to admit me to the hospital again.

I don't think you are bipolar. A bipolar person often fluctuates between very good mood (manic phase) and very bad mood (depressive phase). Your symptoms are 100% depressive. I think you should go to the hospital for further evaluation.

My son was diagnosed with b-polar with the same symptoms, but he did have manic-and depressive moods. One possibility would be schizoeffective disorder. I urge you to seek further help; you can be treated but you can get worse without help.

Good luck and God bless