Hi, my friend is suffering from bipolar disorder with psychotic features. It is very difficult for me to watch him when he has such episodes. I am not sure anymore when he is feeling better and if there are some improvements in his therapy. I would like to hear some other opinions.

Bipolar disorder is very serious and severe mental disorder in which person has manic and depressive episodes. These persons are very complicate for therapy because of their bipolar behavior. Sometimes this disorder may be accompanied with psychotic features like illusions and thoughts which have no connections with reality.
These people would be under medical supervision as they are willing to run from home and sometimes may commit suicide.

i am bipolar with phcotic features and its very difficult to go one each day because ever morning u wake up it almost feels like u r a differemt person. My mood is always a mistery to me when i go to sleep at night..i never know what mood im going to wake up in the next morning. I am on meds, but they only do so much for you. Life is the hardest thing to deal with knowing that your not like and average human being and almost feel like you are forced to live behind a mask so people dont judge you...