I would like to know something more about bipolar paranoia. My friend's sister was diagnosed with this illness, but my friend was not much in a mood for talking about that. Since I know his entire family well, I want to know how serious this situation is. This bipolar paranoia, is it curable?

Bipolar paranoia is a behavior disorder. Its main characteristic is existence of two behavior phase: manic and depressive. In manic phase, patients cannot focus or concentrate, they talk fast, and sometimes insomnia occurs. The other, depressive phase is represented with crying, anxiety, guilt feeling, low level of self esteem, even suicidal tendencies. To be honest, it could develop in a serious condition, so no wonder your friend didn't want to talk about it.

Hi there,
Bipolar paranoia is not a simple disorder. I am not sure if this is the correct diagnosis because I think that paranoia is a side effect of bipolar disorder. No matter what is the name you have to understand that paranoia is very serious condition which will not only affect her life but the life of other around here. Try to talk to you friend and see if she is on some kind of therapy. He will need your support too. It is always good to read that people care about other and they try to help as much as they can. I hope you find some of this information helpful.
Best wishes,
Marco