I got my tubes tied 5 years ago, i was wondering if i could be pregnant i am having cramping in the lower part of my stomach i feel bloaded, i have 1 son and when i got pregnant with him i didn't have any symptoms it was an easy pregnancy with him, i haven't stated  my period yet and when i do i get cramps and then i start. this cramping has been going on for a few days and it won't go away and i feel bloaded, i haven't taken a pregnancy test yet, i didn't know if anyone had any answer on my i could be feeling like this i don't know all the symptoms of pregnancy know that i didn't have any with my first child.

Hi Codacarol,

It's possible you are pregnant but not likely with the tubal ligation.  You could have a GI virus causing these symptoms.

When is your period due?  At that point, take a home test. 

If you do have severe cramping or bright red bleeding seek medical attention immediately.  With the tubal ligation, if you were to get pregnant the odds of an ectopic pregnancy are greater.

Hope it helps.

Really what I a go virus my period is March 6th should I go see my doctor or should I wait till I start to go see her after a test. I hear u can still get pregnant after your tubes have been tied.

It's extremely unlikely you'll get pregnant. The failure rate is very low, although anything is possible.

Wait for your period. At this point, it's likely to early for you to test anyways.

Again, if you have severe pain or bright red bleeding, seek medical attention immediately.

Good luck.

Oh ok thanks