ive had unprotected sex more then once useing the pull- out method. Now last month I paniced because that was the first time haveing unprotected sex reading up on to much information facts about pregnancy and its sympthoms. And its true once its put in your head that you are you feel that you have every sympthom. And even tho I truely Felt and thought I was last month I bought two pregnancy tests. They came out negaitive. Now this month I had sex useing the same method only it wasn't day 10 of my cycle. It was day 12 of my cycle with no signs of increased discharge. How safe do you all feel the pull out method is? I know plenty of ppl who also have sex this way on a regular basis. Help:)[/enc]

There is no "pull-out method".

You are gambling, that's all.

Eventually, if you don't take additional precautions, you WILL become pregnant.

It appears that this is something that you are willing to risk. Good luck.

(IF I WERE YOU, I'D USE SOME OTHER FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL... CONDOM, IUD, PILL, BARRIER.... SOMETHING! SEE YOUR DOCTOR!)

There is a name for people who attempt what you are trying: "Parents"

Unfortunately, this so called "pull-out 'method'" is no method at all.

You are hoping that you won't get pregnant by him pulling out before a full ejaculation starts.

All it takes is one sperm to escape, and you run the risk of pregnancy.

This is unacceptable. You have already indicated that you panicked when you thought you might be pregnant.

Don't run the risks. Go see a medical person for advice on which form of birth control is right for you.

At the very least, insist that your partner wear a condom before you'll engage in intercourse. But the two of you must agree on what form of regular, dependable protection you two will use....EVERY TIME!

i definatly agree wit you Kirk C this is notthe right way to go about sex if you dont like wearing condoms go on the pill!

it sounds like your not bothered about getting pregnant oherewise you would use contraception!

you are correct, I do not plan to continue haveing sex this way. Its very foolish and I realize this now. I dont want to always worry... Thats the worst part, that long wait after that short time of pleasure. I just became over parinoid over the thought that yes its possiable. And I am currently not stressing at this moment that I can be, but there's always that thought what if I might be. Do you think its high that I am pregnate? Based on my bodys cycle I do not believe that I was ovulateing even if a sperm did some how manage to survive and swim. I got my period january 25 I have a 7 day cycle, and I had unrotected sex feb 5th which was only on Friday. Its now Sunday and I am still not ovulateing. Any ideas? Thank you very much kirk c

does anyone else think anything?

I'm not sure what you mean by "a 7 day cycle"... I've heard of a 28 day cycle and a 35 day cycle.

According to my count on the calendar, if your period started on Jan. 25th, it is now 14 days later, and as I understand it, you are NOW entering your most fertile period.

But I will back out of the discussion and let another female moderator step in... as she should be more familiar with how to calculate and judge these things.

Kirk k.

When I said seven day cycle I actually made a booboo and ment it lasts 7 days in length till my period ends. But on feb 5th is was already 12 days so there's no way it can only be 14.
I did those online ovulation calculators. Only I got many different suggestions to when I am ovulateing. One said the say I had sex was already day two in ovulation. Others say in a few days. I really dont know what to believe.

Id like to think that I am ok, he didn't cum in me. In between he washed and used the bathroom.

Oh I see...
Yes, there can be some variation, depending on how you calculate things...

I think the key here is that he didn't ejaculate inside you... but as you know from reading elsewhere, there are no guarentees that there isn't a sperm cell in the "pre-cum" lubricant that all males generate.

You say that he "washed up" in between. Does that mean he reentered you again AFTER cumming?

yes, but it wasn't immediate. He washed everything away with soap and water and also dried himself before we went on a little while later. isn't their spermiside on condoms that are lubricated. Because we had used one but gotten carried away...

NO, not all condoms have spermicide in/on them. Some do, some don't.

The World Health Organization pressed condom manufacturers to eliminate Noxinol-9, which had been a spermicide, from all their condoms a while ago. I'm not aware of any others that may have spermicide unless they are so labled.

um. well then i guess it couldnt have had spermicide on it huh haha. oh boy on that one. well ive counted down 28 days since my last period and im due for my next on on feb 21st. now last time i had sex i was stressng over pregnancy and my period wound up comeing 7 days late. but i was told that haveing sex messes with your cycle and that was why mine had pushed back as far as i had. do you think that it is possiable that it come late again? i refuse to have sex after this whole matter especially untill i get my expected period.

I can't say if Sex will delay or mess up your regular period.
I'm going to defer to another moderator or other women to answer this one.

hm... I wonder ? Then what does delay ur period

what causes ur period to delay, other than stress?