Ok so me and my boyfriend always have un protected sex, and he never pulls out. We aren't really trying to have a baby, but we aren't against it either. We've been together for 2years and last month on all of my days of fertility, he ejactulated inside of me. I had a day of normal bleeding which I thought was my period but it stopped after that one day and I was only spotting a little bit for the next two days.. I have been feeling nauseous and have cramps 24/7 also have headaches and no appitite, even when I'm starving. I took a pregnancy test it came back negative. That was about 4 days ago.

My last "period" or day of bleeding was on feb 23rd it is now march 9th and I'm not sure if I'm pregnant or what....

Pinkkayla,

When did you expect your period in Feb? Was it around the 23rd or some other date?

The symptoms you describe are not specific to pregnancy. They could be a lot of other things.

When did you take your last test? I'd suggest starting by taking another test, using your first morning urine.

Hope it helps.

I expected my period feb 20th it was about 4 days late and like I said, it was only like normal bleeding for a day. Then brown spotting.
I feel nauseous in the morning when I first wakeup, then usually around lunch at work, which is 3:00
I always have cramps like I'm about to start my period.. I don't know. I guess all I can do is wait and see if I have a period this month.