I am 17 years old and I recently had unprotected sex (13 days ago). It wasn't very long. Me and my boyfriend were alone and it just happened. It lasted about 5 minutes or a little bit longer. A Three days after we did it I had something on my panty liner. It was a light period and only lasted a day. Then it turned into brown stuff. A few days after that I laid out in thesun and the next morning I woke up and was sick. I thought it was allergies but it lasted a whole week. Today is the last day I was sick also while I was sick I was lightheaded for 3 or 4 days straight. Still today I'm a little dizzy. Also today I have stuff again in my panty liner that looks like blood but it's brown. It started about noon today. What is wrong with me? My period is suppose to come next Saturday.

Hi honey! This could be implantation bleeding, and the only way to find out is if your period is late or doesn't come!

I can help you a bit further if you give me some dates!

1. When was you last period?
2. When did you have the unprotected sex?
3. Are your periods usually regular?
4. Have both of you been tested for STI's/STD's

My last period was Feb. 19.
I had unprotected sex March 5.
They are sometimes but I've had issues with my period before with it coming a few weeks late or early.
We were both virgins when we had sex, but no. Neither of us have been tested.

I mean we had unprotected sex March 6.

Unfortunately the March 6 would ahve been the time of your ovulation - usually 14 days after the 1st day of your period! So yours was DEAD ON! So I think you are pregnant! Because anytime - no matter how long or when - you have unprotected sex, you CAN get pregnant! So we will have to wait another couple of days and then find out via an HPT OK? Good luck and let me know OK?

I know this is a stupid question, but what if he "stopped" it from coming out. My bf said he didn't feel any come out.

It's not a stupid question, all it takes is 1 sperm it doesn't take ejaculation! In 1 ejaculate there are over a million sperm! In a drop about 10,000! A sperms WHOLE existence is gettting to the promised land! It is invisible to the naked eye and unfeelable (?) So only time can tell! And IF you aren't pregnant you HAVE to promise yourself and me that you will NEVER EVER EVER have unprotected sex again! Because IF you ahve missed this time I promise you that you WILL get pregannt eventually! And I don't care if your BF doesn't like condoms, if that is the issue ask him if he wants to be a dad?!!! Let me know how you make out OK?

Thank you so much. I will discuss this with him tonight. After we had done it, we felt really bad and decided not to have it anymore. But ever since that day I have had a guilty conscious. Should I get a pregnacy test then talk with my parents before anything else more? I'm really scared.

Even though I am VERY open with my boys and have told them to let me know if they get a girl pregnant and we will deal with it together! I don't need to know that my sons girlfriend is taking a test! Do the test - 1st morning urine - OR go to a planned parenthood clinic! And have them do it! This way NO sticks lying around! Then go from there IF it is negative and I sure hope it is! Then you know to ALWAYS wear contraception and be careful! IF it is positive THEN talk to your parents! Don't do ANYTHING without talking to them 1st OK? Lets talk when you get the answer and we can discuss what to do OK? Good luck honey!

Thank you. I will try to get something soon and then tell you what is happening. And I can promise you that!

I have yet to get a test because I waited to see if my period would come. However. It kinda came but it was a light flow. What could this mean?

i dont think u are preg but u could be cause it only takes one time...but at the same time u and him this is the first time that yall had sex and ur cherry could have bust...and that will also cause u have to have bleeding some have light bleeding and some have heavy i on the other hand had heavy bleeding and it lasted 3 days after i had sex with him and sometimes when it shows up brown that could be old blood as well that is just coming out some have a smell and some dont, but once u take the preg test u should find out but i would count my days of ur last period cause u said they never come when it should so it sound like u have a 28-32 period and ur ouvaltion date tend to change becuse u arent reg...i wouldn't worry to much remember ur mind makes ur body react on how u think u should feel :-D

Thank you. This wasn't our first time having sex though.

When did your period come on? Are your periods sometimes light? IF they are never before, this could be a Vaginal Bleeding - a period withoout the ovulation! It is the same as a period - without the mechanics! It is caused by increase in hormones - thus many women talking about getting a period while they were pregnant! It doesn't have often but it does happen and usually goes away after the 1st trimester! So as soon as you stop bleeding take a test - 1st urine!

my period began Sunday morning. It was light but it's still coming. Sometimes it's a little heavy but goes back to light. Sometimes my periods are like this and rarely they are heavy heavy. K