me and my girlfriend had sex for the first time yesterday... we used a condom and nothing seemed to come out (cum) the when we stoped i had blood on my under wear? what does that mean? and right after we done it she was feeling sore. then today in the morning she said she was feelig sick and she was sick all day, she was spewing up... does it continue all day?? and i looked up symptoms and i asked her if she had been peeing alot today and she said she had peed a little more then usual. i dont know if that means she is pregnet and i asked her if she had a high body tempature and she said no... i asked her if she had a head ache she said no i asked if she had any pains and she said no.. how can i know for sure if she is pregnet?? and is there a pill she can take to stop the baby if she is??? i really need some ones help because if her parents find out we are in trouble... soo can any one help???

It is unlikely that she would be showing any signs of pregnancy so soon after having sex. It takes several hours for the sperm to fertilize the egg and it can take days for it to implant.

The blood, was it hers? You most likely broke her hymen during sex. This is normal. If it was yours, did you tear your frenulum?

She is probably sore from the physical trauma of having sex the first time.

The nausea and vomiting may be due to nerves or she could just be sick. It is most likely not morning sickness at this point.

Is she on birth control?

You wore a condom and didn't notice any leakage. It is unlikely that she is pregnant if you put it on correctly.

Yes, there is the "morning after" pill. It's good up to about 5 days. Planned Parenthood can help you with that.

blood was hers

and AFTER** we had sex she started drink wine soo that might of caused sickness in the moring

ad no she is not on birth control

and thanks... as soon as she told me what was going on with her i was becoming really worried :S

Any time.

I think you're fine. You used a condom and didn't notice any leakage.

I'm sure it probably was the wine.

thanks for the help... no idea how much i been stressing

me and my girlfriend did it again today :S she kept asking me too i said i didnt want to risk it and we didnt have a condom but we still did and i dont think i did cum but i might of... but she been bleeding every now and then after we have sex.... i dont think its her cherry thig because i poped that ages ago when i used my finger... but she keeps bleeding when ever i put it in her... soo what is happening i am soo confused....

is it a 100% chance that you get pregnet with out a condom???

It's hard to say what might be causing the bleeding. It could be due to the trauma from sex. She should ask her gyn/ob at her next checkup.

You had sex, you're not sure if you came, and you didn't use any protection. There is a very high possibility that she can get pregnant. Much depends upon at what point she is in her cycle. Generally, a woman is most fertile 12-15 or so days after her last period begins. Your semen can remain viable for about 5-7 days.

Hope it helps.

we were in a pool... and her period should be comming in about 1-2 days

You'll probably be OK.

if you are pregnet do you only get sick in the morning?

Not all women get sick. It does not have to just be in the morning.

Again, "morning sickness" wouldn't happen the day after having sex. On that one I'm confident it was the wine.

im thankful for this sight because i have no where one else to takl to about it :S

but i find it soo hard because she is allways in the mood and i tell her that i dont want to but then she gets upset and keeps asking till i say yes. its soo hard to not too

You're welcome.

I understand your concerns. Still, if you want to avoid the risks then someone needs to use birth control.

Hope it helps.

do you mean guys can take birth control?

Condoms are a form of birth control. If she is not on the pill and you want to be safe, you'll have to use a condom. There is no pill available for men, yet. They are working on it.

Otherwise, the only other option would be a vasectomy. They are usually not done on males that have not had children yet and while it may be reversed, there is no guarantee that the reversal will work.

The pill is probably the best choice.

Condoms do have advantages though. The pill does not protect from STD's. A condom will help protect.

No method is foolproof.