So I have had sex near the end of my period Iam on birth control and take it everyday at around the same time what are the chances of being pregnant I have never had sex during a period it was like the last day though

Hey there the chances of getting pregnant towards the last day of your period is extremely low as your body is shedding the egg and lining needed to cause pregnancy.... what type of birth control are you on? If you are extremely good at taking it everyday as directed at the same time you chances are close to 0

I take ogestrel and thanks for ur reply

You're welcome I would still recommend using condoms in the future though.....

So do u think Iam fine if I take my bc pill everyday at the same time am I still protected

Hey it sounds Bio yea you should be fine as long as you're taking it like that but I've known too many people who got pregnant while in thenpill so In would still use a condom. Plus pills don't protect against STDs

Iam just trying to know the chances I take birth control everyday and I have done some research it says birth control is 99 percent effective if taken correctly and plus Iam allergic to condoms so that does not help I just want to know the chances

ITs bio again. When used correctly oral bc is about 98-99% effective so you should be good . Asnfor condoms what happens when you use them? Have you ever tried latex fee condoms? If you absolutely can not use a condom I still suggest the guy pulls out before ejaculating

When I had used condoms I became swollen and felt really bad down there

Let's say I had sex with my boyfriend Iam on birth control take it everyday on time we had sex on Wednesday each time after we had sex I washed and took a shower what are the chances