hiya im 17 and been on the pill for 2 months now, im worried im pregnant, even though im on the pill me and my boyfriend have been using condoms because my body wos still adjusting to the pill, a couple of times we have had sex without a condom but he has never ejaculated fully inside me, i was wondering whether i will still get my withdrawal bleed from being on the pill even if im pregnant???? im terrified, im due my next period in 2 days, please help me, oh and seeing as i am on the pill.. how safe is it to have sex without condom and have him ejaculate inside of me? id be so grateful if you could help, thanks
becky x

the pill is meant to be used as birth control, so it is effective at preventing pregnancy.

Usually women on birth control will have NO PERIOD, just like women that miss their period when not on BC pills.

You could have some light bleeding, BUT it would be MUCH LIGHTER than usual.

ANYTIME you are on your period 'week' you can take a preganncy test, it would be accurate.

well when ur on birth control sex is still not safe to do without a condom. always use a condom!!!!! even when ur on birth control. if u decide to not take ur birth control right and have sex without a condom u will get pregnant i guarntee it. even if ur on birth control still use a condom. birth control does not protect against aids or any kind of STDs. but if u decide not to take the birth control pill the right way. and have sex without a condom it doesn't matter if he pulls out before he ejaculates. there is still that chance that u will get pregnant. they call that the pull out method. even if he pulled out still get checked for any kind of aids or STDs, or pregnacy. u might hear alot of guys say "come on baby i'll pull out before i cum" don't do it. if u hear the guy say but baby if u love me u will have sex with me, don't fall for it. so plz, play it safe! the sex is no sex. wait to have til ur ready and when that time comes use a condom unless u want to hear a screaming baby allday, everyday for the next 18 years of ur life. :-D