I had sex today kinda freaking out cause I used a new birth control called VCF (vaginal contraceptive film) and when I was inserting it, it balled up but stayed in.. well I'll be OKAY or do I need to take a pregnancy test?? Please help I'm just 17

Hi Guest7654, did you insert it properly?  Does it take time to start working or immediately protected? 

You should be protected against pregnancy with the bc you used as long as used properly.  You should also use condoms as bc does not protect against STD/I's.

If you still need to take a test, you will have to wait at least 3 weeks and even then it is usually too early.

Good luck and hope this helps

It says to let it set for 15 minutes before intercourse. And I wont start my next cycle till April 25

Did you do this, wait for 15min before you had sex?

Yes from like 5:40 to 6:17

You should be protected then. Maybe get some condoms to double up, you can never be too careful! Have a great day!