I have been on and off my birthcontrol for the last year, my boyfriend and i were having sex with a condom before i started taking the pill again and on more then one occasion we were in the heat of the moment and i allowed him to cum in me over the last month. after that i started taking my birthcontrol and stopped once again on and off because my insurance will not fill it excepty when they want to. What were the chance that i got pregnet and if i did become pregnet how long will it take to show up on a pregnecy test with the pill in my system? Because i think there is a chance that i am pregnet i have stopped taking the bc because i do not want to do any more harm to the baby if i am pregnet.

you can be pregnant. you should be able to take a pregnancy test two or three weeks after the last time you had unprotected sex. but, you shouldn't stop taking your birth control. there has been no reported cases of any birth defects from taking your birth control pills in early pregnancy. the only thing you do is increase your chances of getting pregnant if you aren't already.