Okay, I have been FREAKING out. I'm driving my boyfriend crazy because he thinks I am fine. I was supposed to take my first pill on a Saturday ( I have been on cryselle for almost 2 years now), but was out of town. I took it right when I got home, so I was 3.5 hours late taking it but I did take it the same day. I made sure to use protection that night and the next day, but haven't been using condoms since. EVer since that last Saturday, I've been taking them at the regular time, 7:00. I guess the reason that really worries me is that the following Thursday my boyfriend and I had sex without a condom. He pulled out way early and most of the ejaculation was clear, and went onto my stomach, but as he was moving off of me he had a drip of cum that wasn't off and I thought I saw it fall on my vagina, but am not sure. I was told that once sperm hits oxygen it dies, is this true? And what are the odds of it falling into my vagina? Since you cannot get Plan B if you take your birth control regularly, I went a got an ovulation kit. I got the first response one, are you familar with this? I took one Friday morning (day after this happened) and it said that I was not ovulating ( this would have been day 11 of my cycle). For this test (if you are not familar) there are two lines visible. The reference line is one and that will always remain the same color. If the test line is darker than the reference line or same color, than you are ovulating (LG Surge). For no LG Surger(no ovulation) there can be a line in the test line that is fainter than the reference line or no line at all. Friday morning I had a faint line, but I took one Sunday and I had no line at all. Is there a difference? Also, if I forgot to take one on Saturday, what are the odds of me just ovulating that day( would have been day 12 of cycle)? I know what you are on birth control they say you don't ovulate, but the lines really confused me. I am literally almost making myself sick over this bc I am so worried. Should I be worried? I need advice to calm my nerves bc it's too early to take a pregnancy test. (my period won't be here until late monday (June 25 or26). And I think I am making myself sick because I am so nervous and I may be giving myself anxiety. Please help!

Its very un likely. Condom's protect from pregnacy. Unless the condom broke, was not used poperly or somehow he came inside of you - then there would be a chance of pregnacy. Wasit at least 2 weeks after your last intercourse and take a test.

Well I'm on birth control and ever since taking it late (that past Saturday) I took it right on time. I was just worried bc it was towards the beginning of the middle of my cycle.