So my boyfriend ejactulated in me on the day I started my period (almost 2 months ago) and I a month later we broke up. Around that time I was fine with the break up but I started feeling sick and everything i ate made me sick. I haven't thrown up or anything. I was tired and sleeping alot and not wanting to do anything. So Im not sure if it is just stress from the break up or what. Now I have been noticing that I have the wierdest cravings to things and feel like I have gained some weight. So I think I should take a home pregnancy test but my initial question is if it would still read that im pregnant? Ive just heard different things about getting pregnant while on your period and that home pregnancy tests work best if done early. Im just confused about how this whole thing works.

Women CAN get pregnant whil on their period or at any other time of the month! Because of different factors changing their ovulation date - sickness, antibiotics, stress, etc. It has been a long time since this so taking a test will be definite! Take it with your first urine in the morning - it needs a high enough HCG level - pregnancy hormone - for it to detect! I usually tell women to wait about 21 days after possible conception and this has been longer so it will be definitive! Good luck!

ive been going through the same thing i think im preg but it hasnt shown up on any test. its been 19 days since the sex n im still getn negatives. they say 2 weeks after is enough time to test but ive also heard 3 n some pple never show up on the test. the only 100 accurate way is a blood test by ur doctor which is what im going to do next week. you can go to the health department n get one for cheap or go to your actual doctor. Good Luck!! Keep me posted plz i hate when pple ask questions then never say what happened!