I missed my period, it's 2 days late, ive been off birth control for a month now and should have got it on tuesday. It's friday now, and I am still waiting, my boobs are really sore, and I am getting white discharge and I saw one clump. I took a pregnancy test 2 weeks ago and it came back neg but I know of alot of incidents where the preg test doesn't exactly come back right, had a friend take one 5 months and she gave birth 4 months later...I don't know what to do

Were you trying to get pregnant in the first place?
One of the reasons your pregnancy test turned out to be negative is because you took it way to early. You can’t take the test two weeks before your period. This is the time for your ovulation and the time you should be having the test is now, when your period is two days late.
Being too days late doesn’t mean that you missed your period. Different things can influence our periods and being too days late doesn’t necessarily mean you could be pregnant. Now, if you were trying to get pregnant, I can understand that you are very anxious and can’t wait to get the results.

All the symptoms you are going through could be both signs of pregnancy and PMS, but you may be able to distinguish them if you know what your PMS signs usually are.

Now is a very good time to do a test! Let me know the results!

I been wondering if i am pregnant .. me and my boyfriend are trying to concive. We been having unprotected for 3 months and i was on the depo shot but i been off of that for 4 months and i should of had my period on august 8th and havent gotten it yet i went to my doctor and i did a urine test and it was neg . Yet i been having headaches more and my breasts have become sore , i been feeling sick i.e i have become more car sickness and feelings of weakness like steam or air has been coming out of my pores i know it sounds carzy.. i been feeling worst in the morning. I am just need some advice