ok , me and my boyfriend had sex about 3 weeks ago unprotected!, i have headaches, my lower back is killing me!!!, and i gag over everything!,

was a week late for my period, and it only lasted 2 days , then browish discharge after that!

I have horriable cramps! , and i have BAD lower stomach pain! ,

he pulled out , but idk if he pre-cumed,

could i be preg? , when can i take a test, i took one 2 1/2 weeks ago and it was neg! ,

HELP ME PLEASE :-(

hey there..first of all you should not be having unprotected sex..because that can lead to a baby..but you could take a test now to see if you are pregnant. Or you can go and get a blood test done they are so much better and you will find out the next day or maybe the same day! It does sound like you could be pregnant from what you have said but like I said go get the blood test done. And good luck hun!!!

-thanks so much becky! . im just scared ya know, is it too early to take a test?

No its not to early to take a test. Right now would be the perfect time to take one. Because it will be more accurate!

thanks so much guys , ive been so stressed, and mood swings out the butt! ,

if i am my BF and i are gonna keep the baby! =D

thanks for your help!!

hello, back again lol ,I took a test today and it said NOT pregnant, but i still didnt have my period , was due monday , and my boobs are killing me , and i get in these moods! ??

could it be stress ??

should i wait a week and see if i get my period, then go to a doc ??

hey..that is good you are doing good and yes it could be to soon to test but like you say just wait a week and see if you don't get your period go see your doctor and get the blood test done...so are you stressing out alot because you think you might be pregnant or is there more going on? If you don't mind I ask! and again I am sorry for being so sude before but I just worry about stuff like this. So keep us posted.

idk , yes i am very worried about bein prego....and there is sooo much goin on in my life , somedays i want to give up , i hurt , i dont feel good at all! . stressed!, no period yet , and stress at school , and moving , and idk just life, i get so tired of people telling me i am strong when i know im not!

but thanks guys, ill let u know

guh!!!!...sommeone help me!

go to a doctor and get yourself checked.

Hey you do need to go to the doctor and get checked. please don't just give up..you are very strong and I know ever day things can stress you out but don't give up because some good things do come from being pregnant. you do need some help first of all you need to get to the doctor and get the blood test done and tell them about how stressful it is and lets so what the doctor says. good luck honey and get to the doctor.