Hi, im 19 years old and sexually active I have been with the same guy for 4 years we recently split up and I had sex with a new partner and we didnt use protection. A week after I had sex with this new guy me and my boyfriend got back together and had really rough sex when we were done my genital area felt very sore and the next day I got mild itching and a little bit of cottage cheese like discharge my symptoms werent horrible just mild but enough for me to notice ive had a yeast infection before so I assumed it was that, I immediatly went out and bought monistat7 and after 3 days of taking it my symptoms completly went away. I know your suppose to take the hole dosage and finish it but I was stupid and forgot all abouy it one night so I just stopped taking it. 2 days later me and my boyfriend had sex again and my vagina got very sore and irritated it has been a little over a week and all thats wrong with me is that around and the opening of my vagina is sore and my butt hole. its not horrible but enougj to bother me my discharge was also just a white color and.i had a little bit more then usuall. Can some one please help me out here cause ive been freaking out that its a std and my anxietys very badOr could it jiat be a yeast infection or bv . Another question I have is if you have multiple sex partners and not one of you has a std can someone still get infected with one?

I had the same thing but when I went to the gyno she found no problems. I thought I was allergic to latex but then realized the first time I had sex with my bf we didn't use a condom. So I have no idea what this is so I'm just trying to not have sex till I can get another appointment.