about a month ago i  had pain in my vagina. it felt like a tear. it hurt really bad. it was at the back of my vagina almost bu my rectum. then i started to notice some discharge. i thought maybe it was my time of the mont. my cycle never came. then three days ago i noticed an huge flesh colored sor on my inner vagina wall. it was sore and har. i could not close my legs all the way because it was so sore. then about an hour ago i felt something wet and i went to the bathroom to check it out. i ran my fingers up my slit and when i pulled them out it was an mucus like jelly sticky substance on my fingers mixed with some blood. i tried to squeeze it thnking maybe i could get the head out and see whats really going on. it no longer hurts and went down id size some. i am so worried. please help.

Yeast infections can be very uncomfortable, but are usually not serious. Symptoms include the following:

· Itching and burning in the vagina and around the vulva (the skin that surrounds your vagina)

· A white vaginal discharge that may look like cottage cheese

· Pain during sexual intercourse

· Swelling of the vulva

If you have these symptoms, that could be yeast infection. You can go to see the doctor to have a test. If it is, the herbal medicine named . Pill can help you. It can eradicate yeast infection and doesn't have any side effects. .. I hope it can help you.