Last Friday night me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. We only went for about a minute or two before I told him to stop because it was my first time. After that I experienced some slight discomfort in the vagina region such as itching but it quickly went away in the next day or two. There was a slight discharge, nothing abnormal & there was no odor. I just thought that I was most likely ovulating. Yesterday me and my boyfriend had sex again unprotected & we went the whole time although he did not cum inside me. This time the amount of pain in discomfort down there has greatly increased. It itches a lot, painful to touch, slight discomfort when urinating, & there is still some discharge which yet again seems completely normal because it's a whiteish color and has no odor. It's not oddly colored or really thick and chunky. I was wondering if there was anything wrong with me? Is it just a irritation from sexual intercourse, a vaginal infection, or a STD?

sounds like a yeast infection go to your pharmacy and buy monistat 7 its for a whole week dont have sex while using it! it should help if not you might have an std