this all may be pretty long and kind of tmi but I'm desperate and would like to know if anyone has experienced the same thing. so I get very very mild yeast infections here and there which cause little pain and discomfort and go away in a few days, the symptoms would usually be along the lines of dryness and itchiness with some discharge and that's it. I haven't had one of those in a while but just recently I thought one was coming and now I'm not sure since it has gotten much worse. I just started dating this guy I've known for many years, we've both had multiple sex partners but I've never had an std and I'm sure he hasn't either, I know every one of his past sex partners personally and they haven't had an std. I'm becoming doubtful though that this isn't an std because it's pretty bad. so anyways we recently started dating and we have a lot of sex and there hasn't been a problem for the past month we've been together even though we do it so often, but about a week ago I think we went overboard and had a little too much too rough and too dry because I was sore a little after but I was fine for about 2/3 days after (we went in a hot tub the day after and didn't shower and also drank alcohol that whole weekend if that may have helped trigger something), then like I said about 2/3 days later I noticed 2 small cuts on the area between my vagina and anus which has happened slightly before after dry sex so I wasn't worried, plus my period came that day too. everything was alright, slightly uncomfortable but alright, until a day after that. I did drink a lot of alcohol that night, mostly beer, so I feel like that plus my period just really helped flare up a yeast infection. I think 2 days later the cuts didn't heal and got more swollen and open despite me cleaning as well as possible, and then I noticed some actual blister looking things. I had a lot of discomfort walking and sitting but still pushed it by going out with friends and whatnot and I kind of ignored it for a few days which was stupid because now my vagina is red and swollen and I have these blister type things, they are somewhat large and there's a few strewn around my vagina lips, and there is a red kind of rash going down to my anus which I've seen happen with yeast infections, I'm just really concerned about the blisters, which haven't popped although they've been there a few days, and I noticed I have a couple red rash type things on my buttcheeks near my buttcrack, I do sweat there somewhat and it's been very very hot this past week and like I said I've been out and sleeping over places so I have to sleep in my clothes and I have been drinking alcohol still so I kind of attribute the worsening of symptoms to all of that and my period too. my period just ended 1/2 days ago but my symptoms are bad now that obviously they won't just go away. I told my mom I think I have a yeast infection and she gave me the 3 day monistat cream and vaginal suppositories which I began yesterday, the cream made me itch and burn for a little then later I rinsed off and reapplied and put the suppository in before bed and that was horrible it burned and itched for a while I was so uncomfortable but I dabbed dry in some areas and was able to sleep pretty well. this morning I rinsed the left over cream and discharge from the suppository and dabbed dry and the rashes are still there but the pain and discomfort are feeling wayyyyy less severe and I'm actually able to lay down comfortably but one little rash on my buttcheeks is so itchy. I'm not sure if I should continue the treatment I have or not but feeling wise I feel better, I'm just not sure if it's going to make the actual rash go away. I'm going to reapply the cream soon to see if it helps again but I'm still really unsure what I should do. sorry this was so long I just need to know if someone has experienced anything like this or if they have any insight, if it doesn't get better I'm obviously going to go to the doctor but I'm hoping I can cure it, I'm still very scared though :( all the things I read on the internet make me feel better because I've read of other girls experiencing very similar things and they were all negative for stds but then again a lot of pages convince me I have herpes. please give any insight you have

someone please help I don't know what to do and I can't stop crying, this is the worst thing that's ever happened to me. I have a weak immune system and am prone to infections, I had a very serious bacterial infection related to an inner ear condition so I feel like this is just a horrible bacterial yeast infection but I'm still terrified. I have to tell my boyfriend and idk how, and it just sucks so much