About two weeks ago, me and my boyfriend had sex and our condom broke. He pulled out but he still got some sperm on my vagina lips and around the opening. I have been on the Implanon birth control for about eight months. I started to have cramps every now and then. My back is sore, but I also have been moving the last couple of days. I have not felt the best but I have not thrown up. My boobs are not sore at all. About a week ago I bleed a little bit but thought I was starting my period. Its hard to tell since my Implanon implant in my arm (birth control.) I have spotted very rarely since then and have had a slightly light brown discharge. I am also very stressed and worried. I started to lose my voice yesterday and I had a runny nose. I went to the doctor today and he tested me for pregnancy, mono, and infection. Everything came back negative. Is there anyway I can still be pregnant? Can you have signs of pregnancy but the test come back negative and still be pregnant? Help! I'm scared :/

I've had the discharge and everything that you are going through.
For me experience, I was not pregnant and I too thought it as implantation bleeding, I do not know what it was, or anything.
all I know is that I had my period a month after.

lots of women get odd periods at some point. since you are on birth control, i wouldn't worry too much about being pregnant. and symptoms don't mean much because when you think you're pregnant, you can make yourself believe you have the symptoms. also, early pregnancy symptoms are alot like pms. so, it's possibley just a wierd menstral cycle. good luck.