I am currently on implanon, the birth control. I've been on it since june and my body has adjusted quite well. my bofriend and i are sexually active and don't use condoms because of the implant. about a week ago i had quite a bit of white discharge, i ignored it and it went away. after that my nipples became very sensitive, my breast are swollen but not sore. just my nipples hurt. a couple days after my nipples started to hurt i had a little light pink discharge and thought i was just going to start my period, but because i'm on implanon i don't get my period so i don't know if i've missed it yet or if it's still going to come. I know these are signs of being pregnant so i took three different tests one of which was in the morning but they all came back negative but i don't know if i'm trying to take it too early or not. would you say this is most likely being pregnant or just side effects from the hormones of implanon?

Chances are you are NOT pregnant...your hormones may still be adjusting thus some discharge. OR you may have some irritation within your vagina or cervix which would cause discharge. BUT since you mention your breasts and nipples then it is safe to say this is hormonal...
I was on a hormonal based birth control and it played havoc with my system, I also did not get my period but it made me sick enough I went off of it and took a year to get half way normal again and 4 years before I was healthy.