Me and my girlfriend were messing around and I wasn't wearing a condom and I was kinda entering her but not completely. And then she got very wet and And it seemed like I had ejaculated but didn't feel it. And when I looked at her vagina, I did not see any sign of sperm. I am very worried I may have ejaculated in her and she could get pregnant. Please help!!!

Hi 123,

Is she on the pill?  If so, very unlikely.

Could she get pregnant, yes, if you ejaculated.  Even if not, any precum "might" contain sperm, although it is considered unlikely if you haven't ejaculated yet.  "Kinda entering" is entering.  All you need to do is get sperm into her vagina.

There is no way to tell for now.  You need to wait until she has/doesn't have per period.

She's not on the pill. But if this helps at all, I hadnt masterbated in a week. And after we were doing that stuff, i went and masterbated and a lot of sperm came out. Im not sure, but usually if you ejaculated that day and ejaculate again that day, doesnt not a lot of sperm come out the second time you masterbate usually?

It's not impossible for you to have two good sized loads, especially after a week.  

Does it help, yes, a bit.  Remember though, all it takes is ONE sperm.  I know you didn't see any but if you aren't sure if you ejaculated, how deep did you actually look?  Know what I mean?

Even if you were positive you didn't ejaculate, you had intercourse so.  Even though unlikely, it is still possible.

That's the best anyone can offer.  

Well, i did perform oral on her vagina right after and did not taste anything different than usual.