Okay so after my junior prom ( my girlfriend is only 15 she's a freshmen, im 17) my girlfriend and i are both virgins, we went to my house to fool around A LOT and its just for play or whatever..we were just dry humping and she said stick it in me... i stuck it in her but i made sure i was dry before it was in. I stuck it in her for maybe half a second with no condom. I peed alot before i stuck it in so isnt it highly unlikely that precum pushed out anymore sperm? But i made sure i was dry so that no precum even existed, but then i did it once more but for only a second then i stopped...basically she just wanted to see if i could fit. Her last period was on April 5th and today is April 28th, I stuck it in her on the 26th. Is it highly unlikely that she is pregnant? I think i may just be stressing out but i need some advice or some answers please =[ She says she should start her period this weekend or sometime this week. PLEASE HELP IM SCARED =[=[=[

RELAX- its HIGHLY UNLIKELY she got pregnant according to the dates AND the fact you didn't ejaculate (pre-cum doesn't have much if any sperm in it) Stop stressing and make her get on the pill and USE condoms...baby's are hard work and they change your life FOREVER!!!!

Okay well she still hasn't started her period, she said her period is very irregular, I know it's very unlikely she's pregnant im just kind of scared. She told me she should start no longer than two days from today (may 3rd). =[ wtf.

i understand your scared- but in this situation you really have nothing to worry about- girls get their periods late all the time for a number of different reasons- If it would make u feel better buy a "first response" pregnancy test and when it comes out negative you are home free this time :-)

i guess it's good im freakin out cuz im really not ready to be a dad and maybe im not respondsible yet to have sex. Her and i will have to talk about it, we're moving too fast. It just feels like a big chip on my shoulder cuz i was so close to being able to get her pregnant and it could have happened. I just gotta open my eyes =] thanks button. But she said she would feel safe if we got a test..and if she doesnt start this week we probably will get a test.

Its sounds like all of this might just have happend for a reason. At the very least getting her on birth control would be a good idea and as long as she takes it its over 99% effective even without a condom...that way if you wear a condom you really wouldn't have anything to worry about.
She could take a test today and it would be correct....that chip will disappear today if you just bought a test (first response has the highest accuracy rate) and had her take it today. I promise as long as what you said is true it wont be a bad thing.
You are right you are both very young and having sex is a very adult thing...most teens are no where near ready to handle the issues that come up when you involve intercourse. Not just the physical risks but there are a lot of emotional baggage that comes a long with intercourse- Having a serious conversaiotn about all this where you two discuss all the possibilities if you were to continue this relaitonship is a great idea and definately couldn't hurt....good luck to you and I hope you are able to get the answer you need soon so you can stop stressing yourself out so much-

she still hasn't started yet. was supposed to start on the 5th but her period is irregular. I wanna get a test just to be sure ya know. How much are they usually and where do i get one? I have no idea hehe.

there are lots of brands, and they can range from $5 - $10. and you can get them at wal-mart, or any pharmacy. but it's only been three days. she can take a test now, but there are lots of reasons why she could be late. and like you said she is irregular.

you can even buy one at some dollar stores and even grocery stores- Unless you are in a different country- a lot of other countrys only sell them in pharmacy's (besides the U.S) Let us know the results but like we said we are pretty confident it will be negative (as long as she didn't have intercourse any other time this month)

yea the dates are correct ive double checked a bunch...her last period started april 5th and end that wednesday the 9th. I "stuck it in" twice on april 26th. But only stuck it in then straight back out like i didnt hesitate and i even made sure my penis was dry of precum. She is scared cuz she's so young you know. Im relaxed bout it now. But isnt it true the egg only comes down like 12-14 days during period anyway? But i didnt ejaculate anyway so idk..

yepp its true...as long as her periods are regular the chances of getting pregnant even if you did ejaculate (i am NOT saying to do this to young for the risk) chances are she would not be pregnant- Have her take the test so she will stop worrying and she will get her perod shortly after I am sure- Good luck

well..her periods aren't regular though..they are irregular. Or do you mean something else?

oh thats right- i forgot...how "irregular" are they Do you know the start dates of her last 3?
like I said- even then I wouldn't be worried because you didnt even close come to ejaculation....Just putting it in there is not how a baby is made.

Either way I am still confident she is stressing herself out for no reason and this is whats causing her delay. If she is that irregular how do you know she is due on the 5th? Has her cycle ever been 28 days? (a lot of woman never have a 28 day cycle... that is only the average)
Have you gotten her to take a test yet?

last one was april 5th...the one before that however...was march 7th. Im not sure bout the one before that. She told me she was irregular she may not be tho..cuz she said she should start on the 5th. Ill make sure but still idk...ummmm no i havent gotten the test yet..i gotta get some money and buy one lol. But her period dates dont sound that irregular..

Okay this is kinda a funny story haha...well friday night she was cryin she hadn't started...and we hung out a little bit at this cast play party. My textin got shut off cuz my mom was bein mean..and my girlfriend calls me saturday morning and says whats up wit ur phone. And then i said hey pee so u can see if u started...she pees and no blood...So i think c**p...then bout 5 mins later she goes WHOA! and says ..."i think i started..." she did in fact start and im so relieved lol. I will definately be careful next time but thanks for your help guys =]=]=]