i havent seen my gf for 1 month so she came over on dec. 21 and we had a little fun she gave me a bj but i didnt cum she kept on splitting up something idk.So she washs her mouth out and hands and then i think there was some pre cum on my haND when i fingered her. im so worried that she might be pregnant she is now 4 dayz late on her period. And me and her r stressing out. Is she pregnant ???

ps: i thought sperm dies if its exposed to air.

plz help me !!

plus she is still a virgin

please its day 5 she is having lite bleeding and her back is hurting and stoping now and then

she is worrying

I am a girl and in my experience and friends experience if you are stressed and not eating right your period will be late. Or you could go with out one for the month. Calm down. Relax. There is a possibility. But it's highly uncommon. Unless you ejaculated straight on her vagina and it seeped all the way up there. If you two are really extremely worried which I assume you are get a test. Best of luck to you both.