Hello, a couple of weeks ago I had fingered my girlfriend. The issue is that my fingers might have had contact with some pre-cum BEFORE I had fingered her. My girlfriend is now a week late, has slightly swollen pelvic area and sore breasts. I know that these symptoms can relate to other things such as sickness or stress (which she has both of), but I would greatly appreciate some reassurance. If there was only a small amount of pre-cum on my fingers, what are the chances of her getting pregnant? Thankyou.

its a very slight chance that she could have gotten pregnant from that. sperm can live outside the vagina for up to 20min but sometimes it dies as soon as it hits the open air. she could just be late because you guys fooled around. its common for a girl to be late if she had sex and had not had sex for a while. just wait a while longer and see, if she still doesnt get it tell her to take a pregnancy test. if its negative wait another week and see and if she still doesnt get it then she should go to the DR.