Has anyone heard of someone who got pregnant through fingering with pre-cum on their fingers? My gf already had her period 2 weeks after i fingered her, but i'm still nervous that she might be pregnant. i was wearing a condom but then it slipped off my penis, so when i got a new one, i think i might have touched some precum. i am sure that my fingers were dry when i fingered her. we already used a pregnancy test a week before her period and it was negative. i kept the used pregnancy test and when i checked it 10 hours later there was a faint line making it positive!!! i heard about the "evap line" and this made me more paranoid so she'll be taking another one when her period is due. i know this is a long post and i'm sorry about that, i also hadn't learned any from sex ed aside from STD's... :( thanks for all those who would comment :)

No. She's not pregnant. I mean, I'm no pregnancy test, but it would take nothing short of a miracle for her to be pregnant from that, especially when she had a period.  Essentially a period is her body "cleaning" itself out.  The reason pregnant women don't get periods is because the fertilized egg has to implant itself in the uterus.  A period is a woman's body CLEANING OUT the OLD lining of the uterus, which can't happen if an egg is implanted in the lining as it should be.    She's fine, don't worry.

:) thanks a lot delia, your answer made me feel a lot better, :). i know that it's impossible, but then, my mind keeps imagining stuff that freaks me out :)

to all those having the same problem or would be having the same problem (heavy petting, mutual masturbation would cause pregnancy) i recommend you to watch "The Great Sperm Race" in youtube or at the discovery channel website. it is very informative and it actually shows you how impossible it is for precum to impregnate anyone. This actually eased my mind and i hope that it would help others too :)