Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the 8th of October this month. My period app said I was due yesterday, but I haven’t gotten my period. My last period was from Sept.25th-29th. When we had sex he did not ejaculate at all and from what I know he hadn’t masturbated anytime before that day or within that day to have Sperm left over in his precut. I’m scared and would like some help. I haven’t taken a hpt at this point I’m just waiting out. And it is Tuesday Oct.24th day after my period is supposed to be here and it’s not. My symptoms for my period are very off and on but no period.

The problem here is that some guys can release semen without ejaculating, so the pull out method is risky if without ejaculation. I would think it would be wise to take a HPT as it should be positive now if a few of his swimmer made their escape and found your waiting egg.