im a married woman; I had unprotected sex on 24th Sep. I had my periods on 11th sept. On 25th i took i-pill, an emergency contraceptive, its 18th Oct and I havent got my periods yet. My cycle is 30/31 days. I have all the symptoms i get during my periods, stomach cramps, hardening of breasts, etc. Other than that I have bloating and headache and swelling on my feet. Could I be pregnant, or the delay is cause of the pill?

Yes to both. After unprotected sex, the only way to discover you're not pregnant is to get your period. The test may say positive or negative, but it's measuring a hormone, not whether or not a couple of cells are making out, and growing. If you've taken a test (as you should be able to do, at least the 1st day of your missed period and after) it is probably accurate, but the only sure way to know you're not pregnant is to get your period.