Hi. I had unprotected sex on th 24th October and on the 2nd November, (my period was a few days late by this point), I had a tiny ammount of pink coloured blood. The same thing happened on the 3rd, 4th and 5th and again today, (6th). But it is a very tiny ammount each day and is very watery pink. Could this be implantation bleeding? I took a hpt yesterday because I was desperate to find a positive, but it came back negative. Could I have tested to early? And how many days should I wait to repeat the test? Your advise would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hi there, it is hard to tell if you are having implantation bleeding but I can tell you that you probably are testing a little too early. YOu should try back next week. Or, in lieu of that, you can also try going to the doctor for a blood test. But I would say right now a HPT would be the best strategy. Let us know how it goes, okay? :-)