my period is not due for another week and yesterday i noticed a pinkish discharge ( i thought my period was begining ) this discharged has stopped, ive been getting mild cramping which again i thought was my period starting and boobs are quite sore too, but still no period and the pinky 'goo' and i called it to my hubby as gone. been trying for a baby since a miscarriage three years ago and already got two children.
just wondered what anybody else thought, could this be implantation bleeding? how soon can i test, im very impatient and it would drive me mad having to wait til next week! lol

It could be implantation bleeding! but, you should wait until you miss your period to test. however, first response pregnancy tests are about 80% accurate five days before your missed period. try it. you may be able to get a positive at that time. good luck!