My periods have started on Sept 3rd, Oct. 1, and October 30. My period ended on the 4th of November, and I had protected sex with my boyfriend on the 5th. We used a condom and he pulled out when he was close to cumming, I didn't go. I had a light pink, brownish discharge around noon of the 10th when I wiped, and on the 11th, and today (the 12) I've had had heavier brown discharge. It lightened up at the end of today and I'm scared about what it could be. Today the light brown discharge is seen when I wipe. Another factor to include is I miss my birth control (TriCyclen) the day before, so I took a double pill. Then I took the pill for the next day after we had sex. I'm scared I could possible be pregnant and I can't afford it right now. Please...give me good opinions about what you think it is.

I'd really like to know anyone's opinions as SOON as POSSIBLE!

How many times have you missed birth control for this cycle? If you've only missed it once, you should be fine. But if you missed it twice or even three times, then there is the possibility that you could be pregnant. Have you taken an HPT yet?

I can't be sure but I know it's been at least twice, and I've never NEVER spotted before in between periods sooo that's why I'm so scared. My period's not due until the 27/28 and I can't take any HPT tests until then, right? To get an accurate reading? I wish there was a way to know right now so I could calm my nerves...

I missed it only once before sex, but afterwords it missed it like...three times in a row and been taking them two a night to catch up. I've never spotted before in between cycles sooo that's what scares me too. I can't take an HPT test until my period in two weeks on the 27/28. That's when I'm due for it. My periods start roughly every 29 days.