For the past 6 months I have had a 35 day menstrual cycle. In July my period was normal it started on July 9th. I had unprotected sex on the 22nd and was ovulation during this time. We did use the pull out method. My next cycle was not suppose to begin until August 13 but it began on August 2nd. I once again has sex on august august 11th using the pull out method once again. This time I have had some brownish/light pink discharge only when i wipe not a period on august 21st. Im confused on why Im having this issue. I have been pregnant before and I did have implantation bleeding. So this is why im confused...could I be pregnant even if we used the pull out method?

Hi hon! The "Pull Out Method" or "Natural Family Planning" has a success rate of 70 - 80%! So you have a 20 - 30% chance of becoming pregnant!!! Also know that when a man becomes erect, he has a lubricant commonly known as precum! This CAN have several sperm in it! So I would suggest you taking a HPT, it has been 16 days so it might not be accurate yet! BUT what you have experienced IS about right - with the brownish pinkis spotting! Please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and health!

Don't worry. You might not be. Just check a doctor.