Hello, I am new here and came across this site when I was researching on pink cm...

okay, my last period date was Sep 3, and i have a regular cycle (28-30 days) my husband and I had sex on Sep 10 (or 11th am not sure) without a condom. He did not cum inside me but am sure there was pre-cum when we had intercourse.
This morning (22-Sep) I noticed very light pink color in my cervical mucus. It happened just once in the morning.
I read a lot about Implantation bleeding but still not sure whether this is it. I dont even know whether I am imagining the cramping or I actually have it right now.. %-) *confused*

can someone plzz answer??
and when can i test for pregnancy?? should i wait till Oct 3rd? :-(

Thanks a tonn to all who reply after reading my ramble...

I see this was over a year ago but can u tell me if u were preg? My dates fall right in sync with yours so im curious to know... my lmp was Dec 7th (3 days early so 25 day cycle) had sex on Dec 14th... saw one light spot of light pink/brown on the 21st... next ms is Jan 4th. Thanx!

Were you pregnant?