culd a pregnancy test come up positive wen u take it if ur about to go on ur period, my period is 4 days late i suppose and im thinkin of takeing the test. i feel like my period is gonna come any minute now but its been 4 days, i have bloating, cramps, pimples all that. so im wonderin is ther eany chance that it culd come up positive wen i take it.

I've never heard of that one before.. When was the last time you had sex? did you use protection? Your best bet is to take the test. Just to be safe. But you know, your period may be late because your stressing out. Don't think about the situation as much and see what happens. Please right back so i can see how your doing :-)

i had unprotected sex a couple days before my period was suppose to come. culd having sex delay or make me miss it? i feel like its gonna come any minute now like i just said i got all the symptoms that im gonna be having my period soon. iv gotten all these sypmtoms in the past so.. its way to early to be having pregnancy sgins so wat do u think it is? do u tihnk im gonna miss it cus im stressin or do u think it will come? its been 32 days now but i heard the max is like up to 35 days:S

Sex 4 days before a period is unlikely to lead to pregnancy, because the egg would have already been dead for some time.
AN egg only lives for about 2 days, and if it is NOT fertilized it will desintegrate.

UNPROTECTED sex is a no-no, especially if you do not want babies.

If a test says POSITIVE, you are pregnant! That does not mean your period is coming, it means you are pregnant!

Birth control is often reduced cost and free at PLANNED PARENTHOOD, no parental consent is needed.