I'm not supposed to start for another 7 days or so, but i have been showing signs that i am pregnant. First i spotted and then i had brown discharge a day later, ive been breaking out and im always extremely tired. I took a urine test and it came out with a faint positve sign, then i took another one 2 days later in the morning, and it came out negative. Could it still just be to early to tell? Is it normal to have a postive result one day and a negative the next and still be pregnant?

I don't know of any home pregnancy tests that promise accurate results that soon after ovulation. I think you probably had a false positive. You can test again closer to the time your period is due

Hi, i have the same problem i am 5 days away from having my period and yesterday i got a strong positive but today with first morning urine i got 3 BFN and don't know which one to go by do i go by the + or the -

were they all the same brand? what brand were they? Different tests test for different leves but none will show 7 days early- 5 is the earliest , usully. positives usually are not false- but if its still b4 your period the "pregnancy" might not "stick" technically if its prior to your missed perid its a called a "chemical pregnancy" and at least 25% of these fail- thats why its always best to just wait- and get a blood test if u have the same problem after your period due date (and u miss it of course)

i was on the Depo -Birth control Shot about 6 months ago, & i was suppose to have went back for another shot in Nov. & I never did....& i didnt get my Periods back until February.. i started on Feb. 6th...& i had a normal period..but then after i stopped bleeding..a few days later i started bleeding again, & i bleed on & off for almost the whole month..then i should have started again on March 6th..and i didnt..now im 5 days late..I took a pregnancy test yesterday & it had a VERY light Positive line..Then last night i took another & it said Negative...Can i be pregnant?....or could it be something else?