Im 18 days late I ovulated on the 23rd last month and should of got my period on the 7th Im on a 28 day cycle, since Ive ovulated ive had tender breasts, mild cramping and spotting but only after sex I took 4 hpt and all were negative! All this went away last week and this week ive started to have mild cramps again and tender breasts , I think I may have just missed my period because I was due to ovulate on the 21st and its the 25th now, can a period just be mised out like that, I was goin out of my mind! I am ttc but I dont understand how can you ovulate and not have a period? Is that normal? I hope this dousnt happen this time Ive put off goin to the doctors just yet Im due to start this period on the 4/11/2010 so Im gonna wait and see what happends, I just think this is very strange and if I was pregnant it would of shown up Ive been useing first responce has any1 else had this happen?

Hi Im having the same problem my problem is Im a type 2 diabetec and I have an overactive thyroid I was tested for both my TSH numbers were normal and my blood pressure,and diabetes was also checked they were all fine they went back and tested my blood for pregnancy and they said it was negative in the blood I heard the numbers are suppose to be at 5,10,25 and if its under 5 that gives a false negative test my urine is not strong at all so I cant find it that way but Im gaining weight in my stomache and my nose has spreaded what is it that I can do for these doctors to test again I have not had a cycle since around the end of September my cycle should not have stopped but these are signs of pregnancy somewhere and then I thought it could be that my body isnt producing enough HCG and my body does not produce enough insulin could it be because of these problems

Hi im 19 and 11 days late on my period. I used the First response hpt on the first day of my missed period and it was negative, so i figured it was too early to tell. I took another First Response hpt this morning and i am still negative. I have no symptoms, no nausea, no cramping, no tender breasts. I did have some spotting before my period was supposed to occur, which may be just spotting or "implantation bleeding" i have no clue. I am skeptical as to whether or not i am pregnant. My periods are 28 day cycles and i never miss a period. I also have very very heavy periods with heavy cramping before it starts. So it is very usual that i had such light spotting for 2 days and no period. I too am wondering if im really pregnant or is my body just not producing enough hcg. I am going to wait another week and see if my period decides to show up or not, then i will go to the doctor. A big part of me wants to go out and buy like 30 tests and take them until it says positive or my period comes. =/